What is Cryotheraphy
Cryotherapy is a fast and healthy process that accelerates the body’s natural recovery while improving the overall well-being. Cryotherapy is a completely dry, non-invasive, hyper-cooling process that lowers a person’s skin temperature to 1ºC ~ 12ºC during a session of up to 180 seconds. While inside the CryoZap sauna, the body is enveloped by a mixture of nitrogen vapors and air pulsating at a temperature of -150ºC ~ -180ºC.
Benefits of Cryotherapy
• Increase Energy and Peak Athletic Performance
• Increases Collagen & Antioxidant Synthesis
• Improves Muscle Strength and Joint Function
• Decreases Injury Recovery Time
• Decreases Fatigue & Improves Immune System
• Decreases Muscle Soreness, Pain and Inflammation
• Boosts Lymph Draining and Blood Circulation
• Reduces Delayed On-set Muscle Soreness (DOMS)
• Alleviates symptoms of chronic conditions:
Rheumatoid Arthritis, Osteoarthritis, Fibromyalgia, Multiple
sclerosis, Autoimmune Disorders, Ankylosing Spondylitis,
Ankylosing Spondylosis, Psoriasis, Psoriatic Arthritis,
Dermatitis, & Osteoporosis
The Cryozap by SMP is a next-generation whole body cryosauna which incorporates
exceptional styling married with the latest technologies to deliver a machine like no
other. The Cryozap cryosauna brings you all the benefits of cryotherapy allowing you
to take the recovery process to a whole new level!
The device contains a completely new developed CE approved electronic system
controlled by a TECO touch screen, focusing on reliability and maximum protection
of the customer. The CryoZap cryosauna is also equipped with an emergency stop
button on the front panel and an accident prevention system in the cabin. In addition,
the CryoZap also allows connectivity to wifi and gives comfortable access for remote
service support in case of any faults.
CryoZap can also be comfortably controlled by desktop computers, smartphones or
tablets. Gas supply system is constructed in a way that it can either work with the
Dewar vessel (non-pressurized 40 liters) or with Pressurized vessel which has a
capacity of up to 5000 liters.
Meet the CryoZap cryosauna
• Ambient Top & Bottom RGB LED Lighting Zones
• Integrated Control Panel
• Desktop PC, Tablet or Smartphone Control Capability
• Fully Automated Session Control
• Quietest Cryo Cabin in the Industry
• 3 Sizes of Cabins to Choose From
• Automated Height Riser Platform
• Custom Colours for Temperature Display
• Various Outer Shell Colours to Choose From
• Various Inner Upholstery Colours to Choose From
• Proprietary Accident Prevention System
• Custom Branding Available Upon Request
• 10” TECO Touch Screen
• Smart Multimedia System with USB Input
• Acoustic Stereo System 2 x 120 watt
• Fully Custom Start-up Screen
• Wifi or LAN Connectivity - Easy Software Updates
• Active Reporting System via Email
• Dual Nitrogen Source Connectivity (Pressurized or Dewar)
• Suitable to Install in Vehicles as Mobile Unit
• Low Nitrogen Consumption
• 3 Years Warranty or 3000 Procedures
Contact us for your requirements
Maximum Power Consumption, KW
> 850 LBS
Dimensions LxWxH, CM
220 х 155 х 90
Internal Cabin Temperature
-110°C to -190°C
Liquid Nitrogen Consumption
Liquid Nitrogen Consumption
1 per minute
Design Your Own CryoZap
Looking to get your own branding done on our CryoZap cryosauna? No problem.
SMP is able to customize our cryosaunas to meet your requirements. Some of the
customizable optons include:
• Wide selection of outer shell colours
• Wide selection of inner upholstery colours
• Selection of the temperature display colour
• Various ranges of cabin size for comfortable sessions with clients
• State of the art superstructure with independent 3 RGB LED lighting zones
• Custom branding (logo embroidered on inner upholstery and printed on the outer shell)
Custom Colour Configurator
CHOOSE YOUR EXTERIOR
CHOOSE YOUR INTERIOR
SILVER PF MET
MAGIC RED AR
MAGIC WHITE AR
Choose SMP For Your Cryotheraphy Needs
SMP supplies the equipment, assures the guarantee and the post guarantee services, the installation and the training of the staff. The
consultants from SMP are always ready to help you, to advice you where and how to install the CryoZap cryosauna and which model
is suitable for your business and even for your home. This allows you to go with a company in SMP that will surely set you apart from
the rest of the competition.
The large scale of indications, the big capacity (up to 20 people/hour), the easy way of using make cryosaunas extremely profitable,
bringing you important income. The investment is paid off in 6-12 months. Except for the liquid nitrogen, no other discharges are
necessary. Given the fact that the cryosauna doesn’t have any age and health restrictions, everybody can be a client!
Our customer operations team embodies the SMP commitment — to provide our customers with unsurpassed, end-to-end support and access to specialized services and activities.
A client services specialist prepares you for installation and build-out, including cryosauna specifications, space dimensions, ventilation requirements, oxygen monitor and more.
A certified cryotherapy instructor delivers the industry-leading course, “Whole Body Cryotherapy Operator Training: Safety is Essential,” at the installation of your cryosauna, as a refresher or for your new staff.
•Nitrogen Gas Relations
The director of gas relations acts as a liaison with your gas local company, before and after installation. He addresses questions regarding the Compressed Gas Association (CGA) and/or Fire Code, specialized manufactured gas tanks, micro bulk systems and other gas matters.
•Service & Support
Led by the director of cryotherapy engineering, our team of cryotherapy engineers provide unmatched expertise to ensure Impact’s equipment meets the high performance you expect.
The marketing team provides pre- and post-install assistance on grand opening marketing plans, brand and promotional strategies, social media and website development.
Try Our Other Cryotherapy Options