Meet the CryoZap Lite cryosauna
At SMP we intent on making cryotherapy as affordable to everyone as possible. The
ALL-NEW CryoZap Lite is designed to deal with difficult parameters of cryotherapy
such as costs of liquid nitrogen and space requirements.
CryoZap Lite’s height is 1.78m with a footprint of only 1 m2. Most importantly, this
cryosauna is incredibly easy to install, because of its ability to be transported as
a ready-to-use unit. All that is required is the placement of the unit at the desired
location, connect to source of liquid nitrogen and it’s ready to be used. It’s as easy
CryoZap Lite is fully CE and ISO certified, and meets the most advanced quality and
safety standards. We guarantee the same high quality as you get with the other
• Ambient Top & Bottom RGB LED Lighting Zones
• Integrated 4.3” TECO Touch Screen Control Panel
• Desktop PC, Tablet or Smartphone Control Capability
• Fully Automated Session Control
• Easy to install
• Small footprint (1 m2)
• 2 Sizes of Cabins to Choose From
• Automated Height Riser Platform
• Various Outer Shell Colours to Choose From
• Various Inner Upholstery Colours to Choose From
• Proprietary Accident Prevention System
• Custom Branding Available Upon Request
• Wifi or LAN Connectivity - Easy Software Updates
• Active Reporting System via Email
• Dual Nitrogen Source Connectivity (Pressurized or Dewar)
• Suitable to Install in Vehicles as Mobile Unit
• Low Nitrogen Consumption
• 3 Years Warranty or 3000 Procedures
Contact us for your requirements
Maximum Power Consumption, KW
> 250 LBS
Dimensions LxWxH, CM
178 х 112 х 90
Internal Cabin Temperature
-110°C to -190°C
Liquid Nitrogen Consumption
Liquid Nitrogen Consumption
1 per minute
Design Your Own CryoZap Lite
The CryoZap Lite can be fully customized to meet your needs. The options below will allow you to have the perfect cryosauna to meet your
• Wide selection of outer shell colours (21 colours)
• Wide selection of inner upholstery colours (9 colours)
• Selection of the temperature display colour
• 2 cabin sizes to choose from (small and medium)
• State of the art LED sytem underneath the unit
• Custom branding
(logo embroidered on inner upholstery and printed on the outer shell)
• Remote control system via smartphones
Choose SMP For Your Cryotheraphy Needs
SMP supplies the equipment, assures the guarantee and the post guarantee services, the installation and the training of the staff. The
consultants from SMP are always ready to help you, to advice you where and how to install the CryoZap cryosauna and which model
is suitable for your business and even for your home. This allows you to go with a company in SMP that will surely set you apart from
the rest of the competition.
The large scale of indications, the big capacity (up to 20 people/hour), the easy way of using make cryosaunas extremely profitable,
bringing you important income. The investment is paid off in 6-12 months. Except for the liquid nitrogen, no other discharges are
necessary. Given the fact that the cryosauna doesn’t have any age and health restrictions, everybody can be a client!
Our customer operations team embodies the SMP commitment — to provide our customers with unsurpassed, end-to-end support and access to specialized services and activities.
A client services specialist prepares you for installation and build-out, including cryosauna specifications, space dimensions, ventilation requirements, oxygen monitor and more.
A certified cryotherapy instructor delivers the industry-leading course, “Whole Body Cryotherapy Operator Training: Safety is Essential,” at the installation of your cryosauna, as a refresher or for your new staff.
•Nitrogen Gas Relations
The director of gas relations acts as a liaison with your gas local company, before and after installation. He addresses questions regarding the Compressed Gas Association (CGA) and/or Fire Code, specialized manufactured gas tanks, micro bulk systems and other gas matters.
•Service & Support
Led by the director of cryotherapy engineering, our team of cryotherapy engineers provide unmatched expertise to ensure Impact’s equipment meets the high performance you expect.
The marketing team provides pre- and post-install assistance on grand opening marketing plans, brand and promotional strategies, social media and website development.
Try Our Other Cryotherapy Options