Features and Benefits
The SMP Nebula Series overbed light provides an aesthetic design for both patient and staff. The luminaire features both direct and indirect lighting to meet a variety of healthcare requirements. It is ideal for safely and effectively illuminating hallways and hospital rooms while offering an aesthetic design that supersedes the boxy lights of the past and delivering superior performance.
• Asymmetric distribution of upper lighting for best projection
• Diffused lower lighting for visual comfort
• Individual control of both upper and lower lighting through four-position pull-chain switch
• Nightlight encased in main body and controlled through an on/off pull-chain switch
• Aluminum extruded front profile
• Powder coated available in a variety of colours
• Comes pre-equiped with mounting bracket
• Ease of installation
Upper optical group
Lower optical group
Upper semi-transparent methacrylate diffuser, snap-applied without using any tool. Protection degree IP40.
Lower opal satin polycarbonate PST diffuser, with smooth external
surface, snap-applied without using any tool. Protection degree IP40.
220-240V 50/60Hz with rigid cable (section 0.50 mm²) and PVC-HT sheathing resistant at 90°C according at CEI 20-20. Terminal board with maximum wire section allowed 2,5 mm². Insulation class I.
High efficiency LED modules IRC>80, colour temperature 4000K (LED diodes selected 3 MacAdam ellipses to ensure a perfect uniform chromaticity), duration >50000 hours L80/F10
EN 61547, EN 55015, EN 61000-3-2, EN 61000-3-3, EN 60529
IEC/TR 62471-2, EN 60061-1, EN 62031, EN 62493, EN 60598-1
EN 60598-2-13, EN 62471 (risk class 0), EN 62560, EN 60968
SMP - ED20 - X X - X X
(AA = Articulating Arm)
(GN = Goose-neck Arm)
(TC = Table Clamp)
(FS = Floorstand)
(CA = Channel Adapter)
(RM = Rail Mount)
(CM = Single Ceiling Mount)
(WM = Wall Mount)
*Note: Goose-neck arm not available with single ceiling mount
Dovetail Rail Mount
Fairfield Rail Mount