Features and Benefits
The SMP-CPA-100 is a practical and convenient CPAP device for homecare use. It features a simple and straightforward interface which allows users to operate this device easily, thus making this device an excellent choice for hospitals or centres for sleep apnea.
• Ramp function allows user to fall asleep more comfortably while the device increases pressure gently
• Simple user interface allows for easy understanding of the device by the user
• Capable of recording the treatment duration and device usage time
• Dual warning system to let users know when device is not working properly (backlit light and alarm)
• Micro SD card interface function to record the usage details.
• Operating range:
• Transport and storage range:
• Expiration date: 5 Years
• Standard compliance:
• IEC 60601-1 classification:
Class II equipment
Type BF applied part
• Pressure relief valve: 60 cm H2O features